Agent Builder – Medicare Agent Builder
March 11 @ 8:00 am - March 28 @ 5:00 pm
Here are examples of responsibilities representing typical tasks you are likely to perform in this role.
· Manage communication points between corporate advisers, providers and patients for medical service questions.
· Sell/Enroll individuals in ACA health plans
· Explain healthcare benefits cover by major insurance carriers under the ACA.
· Verify clients’ eligibility and check clients’ status within CMS.
· Maintain knowledge of updates and staying in compliance with CMS rules and regulations by being AHIP certify.
· Provide consultative and professional counsel to clients regarding health and life insurance.
· Resolve clients’ problems which include appeals and follow-ups.
· Verify Medicaid eligibility with state agencies.
· Educate and assist Medicare and Medicaid customers regarding insurance purchases.
· Cross selling supplemental insurance, annuities for retirement or diversification of certain portfolios.
· Communicate with patients, providers and insurance companies regarding coverage and reimbursement issues.
· Generate referral business and cultivate individual lead sources, using networking and prospecting techniques to grow potential sales opportunities.
· Interview and assess prospect’s insurance and annuity needs.
Please reach out to Frankie Villeneuve if you are interested in the opportunity to become and Insurance Agent. firstname.lastname@example.org